View Profile AtroposNestor

All 36 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Damn good

The music was incredible, the animation was incredible, the concept and art was good. Overall, just a damned good game.

BRILLIANT!!!!

I played with legos all the time (and actually still do when I get bored), I have to say the work and effort you put into this is incredible, especially for a first submission. I am REALLY looking forward to number 2. Sure, it isn't the best fps ever, but the use of lego people is so creative and well-done that that alone makes it one of the best games ever. Thanks for submissing this, I hope to see more from you in the future.

xLite responds:

Keep an eye on www.calumscott.com for more updates on Killego 2 ;)

Great!

Nice, simple and creative. This is an AMAZING job, especially for a first game. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.

Nice

Good little gadget, nice and simple. Might want to make some kind of forum on NG for people to display their drawings.

Damn Sexy

Animation was great, the concept was great. It doesn't quite fit into the sometimes ridiculous Tankmen theme from the movies, (as in, its a bit more seirous then the movies) but this almost seems like a prequel, telling to story of HOW the world got messed up in 20XX, with giant flying robots...

Amazing job!

Brilliant game! I actually liked the precision controls. I am in engineering classes at my school and I showed my teacher this game, apparently already had a friend recommend it and liked it a lot.

Male